Re: Improvement of the QA pages.

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008, David Paleino wrote:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org

You should thank Andreas for subscribing those packages via DDPO bot.

For subscribing you can also "thank" to

  alioth:/srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/cdd/webtools/ddpo_register

script.  It is just in the testing phase and I did not yet announced it.
I would like to find out first whether it might cause any problems in ddtp
if I blindly add subscriptions or whether I should check first if a package
is just subscribed.  Currently all packages that exist in unstable and
are mentioned in a task file in SVN are blindly subscribed.

You should thank me if you're using "ordering=3" [1], which puts the sections
on top, and main/contrib/non-free at the end.

Looking at main/nonf-free it is easy to detect which packages are missing in
the tasks files (or are not subscribed for reasons I have to check ...)

And, you should thank me if my second patch to qa.d.o will ever be accepted [2]

I consider linking to these pages from the tasks pages once this will work.