BioCocoa

Greetings,

Thanks to Charles Plessy for directing me to this list.

I am a developer for BioCocoa, which is an GNUstep framework for bioinformatics, and I would like to have BioCocoa provided as a Debian package. My understanding is there is an existing package, biococoa.app, but it is just a demo program and not the actual library, which isn't very useful.

My intent was to go through the maintainer guide and build BioCocoa into a package, then submit it to somebody. I'm still learning about the Debian policies and procedures, so any direction is appreciated!

thanks
Scott