Re: MglTools in meta package dependencies

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008, Steffen Möller wrote:

The mgltools should be substituted with the package autodocktools, which
is due to appear in unstable any moment, really. It is in new, still. I
was tempted to name it mgltools-autodocktools but then decided against
it. That package has dependencies to most of the mgltools- bits. Another
package to appear as important in its own right is mgltools-vision. This
comes with mostly the same mgltools- packages and some more, of which
two were rejected (rightously) for license issues. But upstream promised
to address this.

OK, I think it is no real problem if we list the mgltools-* stuff as
I have written *for* now until the packages above are in unstable.
(Could you please remind me to update bio-dev ... or should it rather
be in bio?).

Thanks for the clarification