RE: Licences (Was Re: Trace Archive Proposal (was RE: Summary of 454 Format))

You can update the copyright statement to be the following in the places
in the io_lib library that refers to the 454 copyright.  Do you need
more than that?

James Knight
Director of Bioinformatics Development
454 Life Sciences

-----------------------

* Copyright (c)[2001-2005] 454 Life Sciences Corporation. All Rights
Reserved.
 *
 * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
 * EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
 * MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
NONINFRINGEMENT.
 *
 * IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTHORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
 * LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE,
ARISING
 * FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE.
 *
 * Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software and its
 * documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided
that
 * this copyright and notice appears in all copies.