Re: Two apps

Le Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 08:03:03PM -0700, Gerardo E. Arnaez a écrit :
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > But maybe I was too pessimistic; let's try to package it as it
> > is now. Since it is a Python program, a dedicated Debian package
> > definitely brings some added value such as managing the compatibility
> > with different Python versions.
> >

> Could you explain that or give me a pointer to go read (other than the
> python pointer you already gave me)

Unfortunately, I can not explain further, as I have no experience with
Python. Maybe other persons on this list ?

Meanwhile, you can look at the package for BioPython for example:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/python-biopython/trunk/debian/?rev=0&sc=0

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy