Re: [Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-rocr_1.0-2-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008, Steffen Moeller wrote:

bio3d was already in at the very bottom at the file but apparently was
not updated somehow

... my fault - I should have checked better.  Now it looks fine, IMHO.
(I'm somehow distracted by oth DebConf business.  I have the feeling
that despite the fact I have 24hours a day for Debian I have less time
for Debian Med as on normal days ...)

I presumed the parsing error of the package above,
*Logomat-m*, to be responsible and changed the umlaut to "o, which
apparently did the job.

Hmmm, UTF-8 should be handled correctly -  put a note to verify
this on my TODO list ...

It is needed by bio3d and helps visualising the quality of classifiers.
Every clinical test is such a classifier and as such it would deserve
being mentioned by Debian-Med. It would need to go to bio-dev rather
than to bio, maybe. Or it could just go away.

There is actually no need to leave it out if it makes sense.  So
suggesting it is fine - but perhaps this fact should be mentioned
in the description for people who just read this and wonder why it is
on our list ...