two simples apps

These two apps are designed for day to day work, both python 2.5.2 scripts.

1. PrescriptionDue help to determine when a script is due: (sometimes
when I am on call, I need to double check to see if other's patients
prescription are really due and this would help speed up on that
checking)
It can be checked out at :

svn co https://prescriptiondue.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/prescriptiondue
prescriptiondue

2. CoumadinRegimen:  while not intended to use for simple regimens and
adjustments (it can be used for that)
this is intended to suggest a new coumadin regimen based on a previous
INR. It suggests a coumadin regimen with the smallest day to day
variation. It should be self-evident to those who make coumadin
adjustments, or may not be and so I am welcome to suggestions to make
it clearer.

svn co https://coumadinregimen.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/coumadinregimen
coumadinregimen

Thanks all,