Re: MIPE and the license of its packaging.

Le Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 05:10:26PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Mon, 9 Jun 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:
>
> >I am preparing an upload of MIPE, fixing its BTS bugs (one is RC). There
> >is a patch, but according to debian/copyright it is GPL'ed despite MIPE
> >being LGPL. Would its author(s), Steffen and/or Andreas agree to
> >relicence it before I sumit it in MIPS bugtracker on Sourceforge ?
>
> Well, I hereby openly declare that all my packaging for Debian Med
> can be changed to whatever DFSG free license which "makes sense".
> Just go for the change in this case and any future one.

Thanks a lot :) Steffen, sorry if I am a bit bureaucratic, but can you
confirm that we can relicence the packaging work on MIPE and/or other
Debian-Med maintained packages when the licence of the packaged program
is more permissive ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles