Re: Debian Wiki Announcements?

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

one possibility to reduce the traffic would be to mark more often the
changes as "minor modifications", that do not trigger the sending of an
email. The advantage is that if some users use the wiki to send us
ideas, we will notice them more easily.

Sorry for the noise which was basically caused by my editings.
I was not aware of this because my procmail rules did some reasonable
reaction.  You are right - Wiki Editings should _not_ go to this
list.  I try to remind "minor modifications" in the future.

If this is not satisfactory, I would also support the request of
unsubscribing debian-med from those changes and move them to somewhere
else (but where ?).

If anybody knows please do so!!

Sorry for the noise