Debian Wiki Announcements?

Lately I've noticed that about 15% of the messages on the
debian-med list are now automated wiki modification notifications
(30 of the last 200 messages).  That has started to nudge my
some-days-all-I-do-is-delete-cruft threshold.  Might we consider
removing debian-med from that notifier?  If not, I wonder if it
is time to create a debian-med-wiki-announce list for those who
want that sort of fine grained detail?

Regards, Mike

--
Michael A. Miller                               mmiller3@iupui.edu
  Imaging Sciences, Department of Radiology, IU School of Medicine