Convert::Binary::C
Data::Stag::XMLWriter
GD
GD::SVG
Graph
HTML::Entities
HTML::Parser
HTTP::Request::Common
LWP::UserAgent
PostScript::TextBlock
Set::Scalar
SOAP::Lite
Spreadsheet::ParseExcel
Storable
SVG
SVG::Graph
Text::Shellwords
URI::Escape
XML::DOM::XPath
XML::Parser
XML::Parser::PerlSAX
XML::SAX
XML::SAX::Writer
XML::Twig
XML::Writer

Debian distributes versions 1.4 and 1.5.2 of Bioperl, but considers
using 1.5.2 in its next stable release. We welcome your comments on this
as well.

I think the consensus here would be that 1.5.2 is the appropriate version of Bioperl to use in the next stable release of Debian. Although we've started to work toward Bioperl 1.6, that release will be at least a few months off, and 1.4, while technically our most recent 'stable' release, is waaay out of date.

Dave