[Help] loki: missing 64-bit executable

Hi,

could anybody have a look into this bug.  I plan to put Loki under
group maintenance.  I once sponsored this package and the maintainer
Carleos is fine with group maintenance.  So I would like to make an
upload of this project which is dead upstream and you can only obtain
the latest upstream source from web archive:

   http://web.archive.org/web/20060209152946/http://loki.homeunix.net/

(even the tgz is broken there but *.bz2 is fine and fits the Debian
 package source).

It would be nice if we would be able to fix this bug.  (The other
bug about wrong watch file is void because there is nothing to
report anymore.)