Re: Can you autobuild the new non-free package clustalx, forked from clustalw.

Le Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 04:22:05PM +0100, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt a écrit :
> Charles Plessy <charles@plessy.org> writes:
> > The non-free/clustalw package is being reorganised: it was building the
> > clustalw and clustalx packages, but we (the Debian-Med packaging team)
> > are forking the source package so that one binary goes with one source
> > (this reflects upstream).
> >
> > The new package, clustalx is therefore very similar to clustalw, and has
> > already the XS-autobuild header correctly set. Can you enable
> > autobuilding for it ?
>
> Done. Copyright situation is bleh, though.

Thanks a lot !

We are in contact with upstream authors. Of course we can not ask them
to make Clustal free (actually, we did ask for Clusal X), but if there
are clarifications that could make the copyright situation less 'bleh',
just suggest them and we will enquire.

For the clustalw package, the copyright file was refactored when
upgrading to 2.0. If you want to have a look it is here:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/clustalw/trunk/debian/copyright?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy