Re: [RFS] clustalw

Le Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 07:26:53AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Thu, 6 Mar 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:
>
> >The package for Clustal W 2.0.3 is ready.
>
> Thanks.
> Without having had a look into the packaging: Is there any chance to
> build a separate libclustalw from this source that would also work
> together with Mauve?

Well, it is a few releases ahead. I suggest Aaron to contact upstream,
especially that libclustalw is infringing the license of Clustal W. We
can not distribute it unless an agreement is found. This would also be
an opportunity to reduce the diff between the two branches as much as
possible.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy