[RFS] New upstream relase of SeaView.
Le Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 12:33:34PM +0000, email@example.com a écrit :
> Author: charles-guest
> Date: 2008-03-05 12:33:32 +0000 (Wed, 05 Mar 2008)
> New Revision: 1514
> new upstream release
there is a new upstream release of SeaView that I can not upload because
of the infamous typo I made in the DM-Upload-Allow: field. It brings a
bug fix and a new feature from usptream (see below), and would bring
double-click support for .aln files on some desktop manager such as
GNOME, KDE and Xfce4.
Have a nice day,
seaview (1:2.4-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* New upstream version:
- Version 2.3: corrrected bug if adding/deleting/moving sequences when in
'view as proteins' mode.
- Version 2.4: PHYLIP format: user can customize the max length of names.
- Suggests: muscle, clustalw (non-free). Seaview detects if they
are not present and grays the corresponding option.
- Allows the upload by Debian Maintainers.
- Checked that the package conforms to Policy 3.7.3.
* debian/copyright: made machine-readable
* MIME support:
- debian/seaview.sharedmimeinfo associates .aln suffix and
text/x-clustalw-alignment, debian/seaview.mime and
debian/seaview.desktop associate seaview with this MIME type.
- debian/rules executes dh_installmime.
* debian/seaview.1.xml: increased version number to 2.4 (no other changes
* debian/seaview.1: rebuilt with DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.73.2.
-- Charles Plessy <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:30:07 +0900