Merger of the debian-med and pkg-emboss projects on Alioth.

> Date: 2008-03-05 11:51:12 +0000 (Wed, 05 Mar 2008)
> New Revision: 129
>
> Modified:
>    emboss-explorer/trunk/debian/changelog
>    emboss-explorer/trunk/debian/control
>    emboss-explorer/trunk/debian/copyright
> Log:
> Prepared to move to Debian-Med\'SVN, and reformatted debian/copyright.

Dear all,

We agreed some time ago to merge the debian-med and pkg-emboss Alioth
projects. The emboss and embassy* packages are already transferred, I
just closed the two ITPs owned by the pkg-emboss team (they were for data
packages, we will use getData instead), and prepared a minor update of
emboss-explorer that will transfer the package to the Debian-Med
packaging team.

For the SVN archive, I do not mind losing the history. Of course, if
somebody knows how to transfer it, I'd be happy to learn from him.

After the transfer of emboss-explorer is done, the only remaining thing will be
mirbase, but we will not package it anyway. I do not mind deleting it. Then we
can ask the Alioth admins the cleanest way to terminate the Pkg-Emboss pages
and mail lists.

But first, can somedody sponsor the update of emboss-explorer ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org