How to contribute to Debian-Med?

Hi,

I just setted up a wiki page

   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMedTodo

for those who want to help out but have no idea how to do this.
I would like to post this URL each month to this mailing list to
catch newcommers.  (Does anybody know whether we could mailman
tweak to do such a monthly posting?)

The page is also featuring a "most wanted package".  I added
my favourites in Biology, Epidemiology and Imaging.  I also have
a favourite GNUmed-Server.  My plan is to upload the stuff I
did to experimental (because it does not do the job I want it to
do), add it to the list of "Experimental and unofficial packages"
and than put it onto the "most wanted" list in the Practice
section.

Feel free to add items to the list.