Re: AutoDock - comments on packaging, please.

Am Freitag, den 29.02.2008, 10:58 +0100 schrieb Steffen Moeller:

> if some of you could cross-check my packaging of AutoDock, please? Any
> feedback that would prevent a rejection from our ftp-gate would be
> appreciated. I personally think that it is fine but I have overseen
> issues in the past.

Just a few hints:

- http://ftp-master.debian.org/REJECT-FAQ.html

- very important: grep for License, Copyright and Public Domain strings
to make sure, your debian/copyright is complete - incomplete
debian/copyright are most often the reason why a package is rejected

- important: check the output of lintian and fix reported issues

If I find some time, I will examine your work (but I'm quite busy atm,
so I hope, my comments help at least a bit).

PS: Andreas CCed you, so I will do too :)

Regards, Daniel