Re: Automake help with libGenome

Hi Aaron,

I can confirm that I was able to create working Debian packaging
stuff with libgenome-snapshot.tar.gz from 25th February.  For
the interested Debianers it is available at

   http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/libgenome/trunk/debian/?rev=0&sc=0

but there is no need for you to dive into this.  If you would
be able to release this snapshot (or somethink that is based on the
Makefile.am patch) as a proper version this would be helpful.  In
principle it is possible to generate Debian packages according to
vertain SVN releases but I admit I would not really like to do this
if it is possible to avoid.  What do you think about a libGenome-1.3.1
release or something like that?