Looking for source code ph phyml

Hello,

I'm writing on behalf of the Debian-Med project [1] because
our goal is to include all free software that might be useful
in medical care into Debian.  I stumbled upon the phyml
project[2] when building packages from ARB[3].  ARB authors
tend to include other software projects completely into their
source tarball which we do not really like because this
often leeds to unmaintained code.  That's why I would like
to build a separate package from phyml.  The code inside the
ARB source tree says it is GPLed but your page advises to
ask via e-mail for the source and thus I'm doing so.

Is there any reason to not put the tarball onto your homepage?

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med
[2] http://atgc.lirmm.fr/phyml/
[3] http://www.arb-home.de/