Re: join list

Thanks.  I'll try to join the science list too.

By "Debian grade" I mean all of the below.  All of my stuff is student work
and I imagine that others have done it better.  The best way to find out,  is
to jump on your list and ask.  I have some simple photon transport and CT
codes.  They use libgd, fftw and a couple of others that were in the Debian
repositories.  They served my purpose and I did not see other packages at the
time.