Re: amap-align, boxshade and dialign ready for upload?

Hi!

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 4:58 AM, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Feb 2008, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:
>
>  > Give me one week and I will commit gff2ps, gff2aplot, gdpc, raster3d,
>  > biofox and biosquid to our repository.
>
>  OK, one week (not one hour more, trust me ;-)) ) but only if you
>  commit also pngquant.

I have commited all my packages (in less than one week! :-P), as you
saw on the big commit message that you received.
If I did everything correctly, they are ready to be uploaded (and I
will upload them after one more review). Please, see if there is
something that should be changed on them.

About pngquant, there is also pngnq (and optipng and pngcrush), so I
don't think that it's right to have only one and discriminate the
others. They aren't related with debian-med (we can use to have PNG
files optimized, but they aren't specific to medicine,
bio-informatics, etc).

Do you agree? :-)

Best regards,
Nelson