amap-align, boxshade and dialign ready for upload?

Hi,

I'd regard our tasks pages like

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio.php

as kind of working.  It reveals some packages that do not have
their Homepage tag set properly.  The fixes are prepared in
SVN and I would like to do an upload.  Does anybody has a problem
with this plan?

I did not mentioned clustalw in the subject because there seems
to be something going on.  It would be nice if somebody could
clarify the issue here and do an intermediate upload.

Another issues are biosquid and clustalw-mpi - could we start
Group maintenance here?  I'm also personally guilty for some
packages not yet in the SVN reporitory - I'm working on it.

BTW, I like the fact that the tasks pages could serve as
QA measure.