Re: amap-align, boxshade and dialign ready for upload?

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

I just realised that amap had new upstream releases that we missed
because their webserver is playing with urls (rewrites
http://bio.math.berkeley.edu/ to http://baboon.math.berkeley.edu). It
contains a jar file. Therefore, I think that amap is not ready for
uploading.

Well, any problem with uploading the old version with the current
changes?

For boxshade, it is dead upstream, so we are always ready to upload :)

OK.

For Dialign, we are ready as well. But if you leave me a few hours, I will
convert the copyright file to machine-readable format and clean the SVN
repository, because it is one of the fists packages I imported there,
and I was not using the MergeWithUpstream option yet.

Well, we are not under pressure.  I just wanted to start this effort.
So take your time.  I will not have access to my pbuilder environment
after three hours, but I can perfectly do it tomorrow (if noone else
was faster ;-)).

For clustalw-mpi, I injected it in the SVN repo yesterday. But I wonder:
doesn't it also infringe Clustal W's licence as well?

I never checked this ...