Re: [RFS] muscle

Hi!

On Feb 11, 2008 10:16 AM, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Feb 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:
>
> > Actually, I tend to remove debian/compat in the packages using CDBS,
> > because in that case it uses the highest value available, thus solving
> > the backporting issues.
>
> Ah, this is interesting.  Did I missed a piece of documentation?

>From debhelper manpage:

       Unless otherwise indicated, all debhelper documentation assumes that you
       are using the most recent compatibility level, and in most cases does not
       indicate if the behavior is different in an earlier compatibility level,
       so if you are not using the most recent compatibility level, you're
       advised to read below for notes about what is different in
earlier compat‐
       ibility levels.

Best regards,
Nelson