Re: Infernal - comments?

Le Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 04:23:25PM +0100, Steffen Moeller a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I removed all the pdfs from the Infernal sources and extended the
> copyright information. This should make Joerg happy.

Hi Steffen,

I have converted the copyright file to machine-readable format. As
always, I am not happy of seeing pdf files removed, but in the case of
some of them, it is just figures that can have been created in an
interactive session. I think that they can be sourceless for this
reason. Maybe we can re-try the NEW queue with "only" the manual
deleted?

My modification to the copyright file is done accordingly to
this scenario. In particular, I added the following lines:

 Files: easel/documentation/figures/evd*.pdf, easel/documentation/figures/gev*.pdf
  have been generated in a command line session, and therefore have no source.

 Files: Userguide.pdf

For the building on a more recent version of squid, I recommend to ask upstream
their opinion first. The simplest would be that they update their copy in the
sources. (and it would be an opportunity to enquire about the sources of the
manual by the way).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy