Infernal - comments?

Hello,

I removed all the pdfs from the Infernal sources and extended the
copyright information. This should make Joerg happy.

Andreas or Charles pointed out that the squid subdirectory is basically
what BioSquid is to Debian. It is from the same author, though. I
compared the header files and they are partially different. I thought
that until we have resolved that issue with upstream, I should just
upload the beast to experimental - or what do you think?

Best,

Steffen