Re: [Debian-med-packaging] svn-buildpackge and quilt

Il giorno Sat, 2 Feb 2008 17:26:26 +0100 (CET)
Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> ha scritto:

> On Sat, 2 Feb 2008, Steffen Moeller wrote:
>
> > I wished you would pack it all to the wiki pages, though.
> > Why is it that you consider wrong?

Uh? Did this message arrive in list? :o

> As I said before: I do not consider a nice printout as the main
> target for this content.  Thus a web (wiki) page might be more
> apropriate.  In any case it is logically missplaced in our
> menu on top of dynamically created pages because it is some
> static content.

Well, the link can always be repositioned ;)

About the static content: I've just found a method to generate nice HTML from
LaTeX: hevea. I'll automate the thing if it's installed on Alioth (otherwise
I'll ask for it) and ASAP :)

David

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino