Re: [Debian-med-packaging] svn-buildpackge and quilt, was: Re: [med-svn] r1261 - in trunk/packages/autodocksuite/trunk/debian: . patches

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008, Steffen Moeller wrote:

I wished you would pack it all to the wiki pages, though.
Why is it that you consider wrong?

As I said before: I do not consider a nice printout as the main
target for this content.  Thus a web (wiki) page might be more
apropriate.  In any case it is logically missplaced in our
menu on top of dynamically created pages because it is some
static content.

Kind regards from far North