Re: MeshLab something for us?

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, David Paleino wrote:

I believe it's something more related to Graphics (like blender, gimp, ...)
than Medicine/Biology/Science

Sure.  I would list it as "suggests" at maximum and I do not think that
we should put an effort on it regarding taking over it in our team
maintainance.  But it might perhaps give a hint for somebody who is
doing medical imaging.  Similarly I putted imagemagick on "Suggests"
for med-imaging because it is just handy if you are doing imaging
tasks but has no specific relation to medical imaging.