Re: Group policy draft

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, David Paleino wrote:

I really like LaTeX, and I'd like to use that as long as possible.

I have no problems with LaTeX in principle.  If the main focus is on
high quality PDF this is definitely the best option.  I'm not really
convinced in this case that the printed version is the most wanted
feature in this case.

But I've also tried latex2html (and pdftohtml), but they really output ugly
HTML pages. I need to google more though (I've seen something about "mzlatex"
on gentoo.org, but have to try myself)

When I was seeking for "the best LaTeX to HTML converter" I settled
down with latex2html  (Look at
   http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/cdd/projects/med/trunk/papers/05_biomed_bio
especially the Makefile )
But this was nearly 3 years ago ...