Re: Packaging AxPcoords for Debian

Il giorno Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:49:07 +0200
Alexandros Stamatakis <Alexandros.Stamatakis@epfl.ch> ha scritto:

> Hi David,

Hi Alexis,
thanks for the quick reply :)

> I intended to put it under GPL soon, that's what is actually stated on the
> Axparafit web page:
>
> "Manual, Source Code (under GPL), and Binaries" what is quoted in the source
> file must be left over from some other project, so please go ahead with the
> packaging.

I believe there might be problems with that statement, I'm sorry :(. I'll start
a new thread on debian-legal, I'll CC you.

> I will change that asap, the only thing is that I am just setting up my new
> lab at Munich and am very busy with other things right now.

Sure.
I've also written a manpage [1], generated from a docbook xml [2]. If you make
a new release, please consider including it :)

Kindly,
David

[1]
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/axparafit/trunk/debian/axparafit.1?op=file&rev=0&sc=0