Packaging AxPcoords for Debian

Hi,
I'm a member of the Debian-Med Group, which aim is to provide medical,
biological and scientific software into the Debian distribution.

I was going to package AxPcoords, but the copyright statement in the source
file says:

---8<---
/*  This code may be used and modified for non-commercial purposes           */
/*  but redistribution in any form requires written permission.              */
--->8---

This means that your software, according to the Debian Free Software Guidelines
(DFSG) [1], is non-free.

Moreover, with that statement, Debian can't even distribute this software in
the non-free "branch".

Would you please consider relicensing it under a free (i.e. DFSG-free) license,
such as the GNU General Public License (possibly v3+), BSD or Artistic?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
David Paleino
Debian-Med Group