Re: Bits from the Debian i18n Meeting (Extremadura 2007)

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, David Paleino wrote:

Well, I actually was not thinking about the DDTP stuff but rather an
issue that does not include all packages (David, I mean tha aeskulap is
not included - which script is responsible for this?).

It is update-tasks, but I still can't understand why aeskulap isn't included :(

I rsynced all your scripts to my laptop yesterday but did not found
the time to look into it.  I hope for this evening, thought.

That's implemented in Python ;)
Tools.py is an "helper library" I wrote, don't feel scared by it, it might be
poorly-coded :p

Ahh, OK.  Regarding your later message I consider the problem as fixed.