Re: Considering hijacking bioperl.

Hi Charles,

thank you for reviving BioPerl. I find BioPerl 1.4 to be referenced here and
there, still, and would also be reluctant to just substitute it. How would
you think about having the packages BioPerl1.4 and BioPerl1.5  in analogy to
how we are treating libraries in parallel? A virtual package BioPerl could
then retrieve whatever we consider to be the current and maybe also update a
symbolic link. Would you consider this reasonable? Or too much of an
overhead?

Many greetings

Steffen

--