Re: [German] Talk at LinuxTag

Il giorno Mon, 28 May 2007 08:44:37 +0200 (CEST)
Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> ha scritto:

> On Mon, 28 May 2007, David Paleino wrote:
>
> > LinuxTag means LinuxDay, right (tag = day, as my low german
> > knowledge tells me)?
>
> The word by word translation is right, but it is a name of an event
> and thus is not translatable:
>
>      http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/en/home/welcome.html

Ah, ok ok.
So, maybe, LinuxDay is just an Italian event (actually, I'm finding
only Italian sites googling for "Linux Day" or "LinuxDay").

> > We are organizing "our" LinuxDay on October, 27. Am I missing
> > something?
>
> Not really - just organise your event and I hope you will be
> successfully.

Ow, thanks :-)

> Kind regards
>
>            Andreas.
>
> PS: If there is any fixed date you might take 17. September for this
> when in 1990 the first Linx kernel was released - but I do not think
> that this is really important to make a good event at any other date.

You're right. It was just curiosity, I believed it was world-wide.

Regards,
David

--
 . ''`.  Debian packager! | http://snipurl.com/gofoxygo/