Re: [German] Talk at LinuxTag

On Mon, 28 May 2007, David Paleino wrote:

LinuxTag means LinuxDay, right (tag = day, as my low german knowledge
tells me)?

The word by word translation is right, but it is a name of an event
and thus is not translatable:

    http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/en/home/welcome.html

We are organizing "our" LinuxDay on October, 27. Am I missing
something?

Not really - just organise your event and I hope you will be successfully.

PS: If there is any fixed date you might take 17. September for this when
    in 1990 the first Linx kernel was released - but I do not think that
    this is really important to make a good event at any other date.