Re: RFS: emboss-explorer

On Fri, 25 May 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:

A few remaining details :

- dpatch is missing in the build-deps,

I'dllike to repeat my hint to pbuilder .... ;-)

- should emboss-explorer recommend httpd ?

Well, I would even Depend from it - which sense would a CGI script make without
web server.  So I would think a

    Depends:  apache2 | httpd

is reasonable.

Also, will it work out of a freshly installed box ? I am not sure: I do
not know if the CGI modules of apache are enabled by default. Is there a
way to do this?

I think this works out of the box - but I'm not really sure.

Since web applications are not a core expertise of debian-med, I would
recommend to ask for a last review on -mentors.

Good idea