Re: RFS: emboss-explorer

Le Thu, May 24, 2007 at 11:54:04AM +0200, David Paleino a écrit :

> The updated package has been already uploaded to mentors.debian.net; I've
> already committed to svn.debian.org as well.
>
> I'm sending my patches upstream right now :-)

Hi David !

Thank you for your perseverance.

I installed the package, and  http://localhost/cgi-bin/emboss gives a
404 error. http://localhost/emboss/ gives two frames with 404 errors in.
I think that the package does not anymore install the cgi file (but I
did not keep the old debs to compare...).

Now that we have a nice configuration system, our goal is to make the
pacakge work out of the box on a freshly installed Debian system.

In French we say « On tient le bon bout ! ». I think that in English, it
would be translated by "We're getting there!"

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org