Re: About the nexus libraries.

Le Tue, May 22, 2007 at 03:54:33PM +0200, Rudi Cilibrasi, Ph.D. a écrit :

>    Ah ha!  So that is why I could not figure out how to get it to read my
>    Nexus biological files.  LOLOL!!!!!  You can see that in CompLearn
>    version 0.9.8 and above I just wrote my own nexus parser rather
>    than use my own packages. . . that is why they were not ready
>    for prime time.  I guess they may actually work but I wouldn't know
>    how to test them.  I hope they are useful to somebody some day.

Hi,

I am pleased that it makes you laugh :)

Do not hesitate to post about your packages on the debian-science
mailing list, there are definitely persons doing nuclear physics there.

By the way, do you intend to package the NCL? There is at least one
package which would use it in Debian, TreeView X.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles