Re: What is new in Debian-Med Etch ?

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

I was mainly wondering where it would appear:

- under the GNUmed entry on the Debian-Med website

Once a package in Debian we have a package description that
could be (and IMHO should be) identical to the text on the
web site.  There are plans to do this automatically, but the
realisation of this plans is in the *very* beginning.
If you are not really happy with the current text you
might send a patch (to this list).

- under the News section on the Debian-Med website

Yes.

- in announcements sent out on behalf of Debian-Med

We did not really planned this but probably we should do this
as well.  On the other hand I would probably not invent a different
text as in the item above.