Re: What is new in Debian-Med Etch ?

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

I would like it if Karsten would provide some advertising text for
the GNUmed client that we could include into our Debian-Med news.
Sure. What type of audience ? How long ? Should it introduce
the package or talk about technical things ?

Well, the audience are the readers of the Debian-Med web site.
Unfortunately I have no idea what audience this is but it seems
that if you would write one paragraph in the style Charles has
choosen in his initial mail of this thread it would fit.