Re: Christmas gift

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007, David Paleino wrote:

Now it's up (follow the "Tasks page" link in the home) :)

After looking more deeply I have three "bug reports" (one normal
and two wishlist) :) for this page.  BTW, is the actual code that
produces the pages in SVN?  I found the templates, but I did not
found the code that does th real work.

  1) (normal) Not all Dependencies are listed.  For instance I'm
     missing amide and aeskulap at
           http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/imaging.php

  2) (wishlist) I would love to see some ordering principle in
     the list of packages.  The static web pages are in alphabethical
     order which might be easy to implement for the moment (even
     if I'm not fully convinced that alphabethical is the best
     choice).

  3) (wishlist) By using the DDTP translations we could work on
     (partially) internationalized pages.  All those packages that
     have translated descriptions could display these translations.