Working on BioImage Suite 2.5 beta source tree

Hello,

I've got a private e-mail from Xenophon Papademetris of BioImageSuite
who gave reasons for working on Debian packaging of BioImageSuite
version 2.5 in a closed circle instead of open discussion on the
Debian-Med mailing list.  Even if the Software is GPLed it sounds
reasonable to regard his wish.  Xenophon wanted to create a mailing
list for this purpose and I just want to ask everybody who is
interested, willing and can spend a certain amount of time to
work on this to send me or Xenophon an e-mail.  This should make
sure that we do not miss any medical imaging expert hanging around
on this list.  I'm personally not able to spend the amount of
time to do all the work but I'm definitely would help out in
some parts.

So please volunteers hands up to get this nice piece of software
included into Lenny release.