Re: It's time for finding a logo

On Sat, 8 Dec 2007, Steffen Moeller wrote:

You may have a point here. However, what we have is already very nice and I am
certain that we do not need to be ashamed of it.

I do not think that we have to be ashamed of it but accepting it as
a temporary measure voids the need of finding a final solution and
we end up with a never ending temporary measure.

we are not in a rush.

Exactly.  That's why I would vote for taking enough time to find a
professional solution instead of using a temporary one for a long
time.