Re: It's time for finding a logo

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007, Steffen Moeller wrote:

I think we should use it until someone prepares something that for some reason
is superior.

Well, I'm in favour of temporary working solution if it is about real
work and you need something to get your job done.  If it is about nice
presentation and kind of showing of than it should be what I would call
professional.  I do not like the concept of alpha, beta and release for
things like logos - even if it works perfect for software.