Re: Anything wrong with med-bio?

Regarding popcon stats, I think it would be highly useful to be able to
know the following three numbers.  I am not sure which of these three
are available at the moment, but if all three are available then we can
probably due some interesting nonclassical statistics using popcon.
We would need:

1) The total number of machines, M, using popcon.
2) A count of machines that have package i installed F(i) for all packages i
3) A count of machines that have both package i and j installed F(i,j)
for all packages i, j

Using these three statistics, we can compute something that can relate
the typical use of one package to another and put packages in larger groups
for context.  This is the type of analysis that libcomplearn and libqsearch
enable [1].

Best regards,

Rudi