chandler desktop : request for packaging

Hi all,

Anyone willing to package chandler desktop ? It is a calendaring application
(and more) done in python and wxpython.

Right now they ship a tar.gz which ships it own copy of python including libs.
So it effectively runs self contained.

Is anyone willing to package this for Debian ?
I will take a look and supply the names of the dependencies so one can get rid
of the private python copy.

Once we have it running with a system wide python it should be a matter of
copying files to locations layed out by Debian.

Please take a look at their deb and let me know if this is useful.

http://downloads.osafoundation.org/chandler/releases/0.7.1/#enduserlinux

Reason for me to have this is a platform independent calendering and task
managing solution in wxpython just the way GNUmed is done.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

http://downloads.osafoundation.org/chandler/releases/0.7.1/#enduserlinux

--
Sebastian Hilbert