Re: Script to verify if we are up-to-date with upstream versions

Am Sonntag, den 04.11.2007, 00:36 -0200 schrieb Nelson A. de Oliveira:

> Below you will see the output of a (very ugly but functional) script that I
> will run weekly. It will gets latest changelogs and watch files from SVN
> and verify if we already have the latest upstream version.
> Up to date packages won't be displayed.

JFTR: We have something similar:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debichem/check_watch_files.pl?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

The script is run via cronjob at alioth.d.o. It misses some functions
like e.g. checking for up-to-date versions in SVN, that have not yet
been uploaded.

Regards, Daniel