program for molecular biology: plasmid/vector map drawing

Hello,

I wrote a program which allows for the drawing of plasmid/vector maps (molecular biology)
for use in presentations/ publications. The gui is very easy to use and the output is postscript.

see: http://www.bioprocess.org/plasmid/

The *tgz and *zip archives were downloaded some hundred times, so I suggest some
interest of the users.

Now I want to clean up the thing a bit and provide it for debian-users.

How do I build a *.deb (I´ve got Etch)?

The program is only dependent on python and tkinter.

Please answer soon, since I´m very restricted in time after November.

Thank you very much in advance for your answer,

Robert

please reply to robert.winkler@bioprocess.org

--
Dr. Robert Winkler
Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology